Nearly two weeks after a massive earthquake killed tens of thousands of people, Turkey's disaster agency announced that rescue operations had been discontinued in all but two provinces.
The chief of the agency said that searches would continue in Kahramanmaras and Hatay.
But there are dwindling chances of locating anyone else alive among the debris.
A $100 million (£83 million) humanitarian aid announcement has been made by US Secretary of State Antony Blinken, who has just arrived in Turkey.
On February 6, a 7.8-magnitude earthquake struck Kahramanmaras as its epicentre. In southern Turkey and northern Syria, it has been confirmed that over 44,000 people have died.
As more people go missing and an estimated 345,000 apartments in Turkey are known to have been destroyed, the death toll is expected to rise. How many people are still missing has not been disclosed by either Syria or Turkey.
Yunus Sezer, the head of the disaster agency, told reporters in Ankara that search and rescue operations had ended in many of the provinces.
He stated that although search and rescue operations were still ongoing at about 40 buildings in the two provinces, he anticipated that this number would decline by Sunday night.
On Friday, more than 11 days after the earthquake trapped them, rescuers pulled at least three people out of the rubble.
Despite the trip being scheduled prior to the earthquake, Mr. Blinken has arrived in Turkey to offer support. Since assuming office more than two years ago, this is his first trip to Turkey.
The new assistance "is about to move. Sadly, the focus should be on long-term recovery rather than search and rescue. He told the media that this would take time to complete.
Aiding Syria was "very, very challenging," he continued.
Prior to his Monday meeting with President Recep Tayyip Erdogan, he will visit Hatay to observe humanitarian efforts. The two are anticipated to talk about a variety of topics, such as Turkey's refusal to ratify Sweden's and Finland's Nato membership applications.